Free Crochet Pattern. Flowering Grannies. EASY

With First color Ch 4 and join with sl st to form ring.

Rnd 1: Continue with same color, ch 3, working yarn over end, 2 dc in ring, (ch 2, 3 dc in ring) 3 times. Ch 2, join with sl st in beg ch 3. FINISH OFF.

That makes the little flower in the middle. :)

Rnd 2: Without turning , join second color with sl st in any ch 2 sp, ch 3, (2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in same ch 2 sp. 1st corner made! *(3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in next ch 2 sp (2nd corner made!) Repeat from * 2 times more. Join with sl st in beg. ch 3.  Do not finish off.

Rnd 3: Do not turn. sl st in next two double crochet, sl st in ch 2 sp (corner). Ch 3, (2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in same sp, *Ch 1, 3 dc in next sp, ch 1 (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in next corner sp, rep from * twice more. 3 dc in last sp, ch 1, join with sl st in top of ch 3. Do not fasten off.

Then after that I basically just did the same thing again till I got to the size squared that I wanted. I could have gone on for days! It is so easy! The pattern recommends that you do 6 rounds. So here are my squares. I really liked their colors but I decided to use soft baby yard for a baby blanket that I am making for my cousin.






Check out The Art Of Necking on Facebook! 

Comments

Popular Posts